Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wow, 2012, where are you going???

 2011 just flew past me, and 2012 is looking to be much the same!
Some of you may have missed our exciting news from last year, we will be welcoming baby number 3 to our family in June/July this year.  After a rough start (lots of morning sickness) we are doing much better and can't believe that we are now at the "12 weeks to go" stage. 
It will be very different having a baby in the house again, our two beautiful boys Tom & Max are 6 1/2 and 5 and will both be at school next term so it will be a shock to have nappies & bottles again!!
Tom

Max
Max with bees
 





































































































































Tom with bees























































































































































It was very exciting over December 2011, January 2012 for Pink Apple and welcomed two new stockists to the Pink Apple family.

One is the most gorgeous childrenswear shop called Eastside Childrenswear, you can find them at 222 Kensington Road, Marryatville and once you go in you won't want to leave!! There are so many gorgeous things to look at, clothing, toys, gifts, all gorgeous!




The second new Stockist is South Australian based clothing company, Bullrush.   I have been a fan of Bullrush Clothing for many years so it is quite exciting!!


In February I decided that it was time to head to markets again (don't want you to forget me!!) and went along to Lollipop Markets.  What an amazing day.  I'd never been to one at the new location (AAMI Stadium) and it was HUGE! I didn't get the chance to look around much but it was lovely catching up with some favourites who I haven't seen for a long time, including Kirsty from the gorgeous "Gracie Lou", Toni from "Fairydust", Anna from "Tillytom", Bree from "Chikkie Moo & Lollipop Markets" as well as Zoe from "Under my Wing" I also came across a new business who I have to mention, Chook Shed Designs - oh my goodness, gorgeous!!!

That's enough from me today, I must get off the computer and get organised for Max's kindy graduation







No comments:

Post a Comment