Sunday, April 8, 2012

Some more new products from Pink Apple

There is something about Houndstooth fabric that I just love - especially these 2 gorgeous colours!! Houndstooth always reminds me of David Jones and walking through there front doors as a little girl and being greeted by the delicious smell of cookie man cookies wafting up from the basement and the man playing the Grand Piano on the Ground Floor!! Does anyone else remember him?? xx


I love making these flowers, there is something so therapeutic about hand stitching.  These are perfect for our Pink Apple Winter Beanies or to brighten up a Winter Coat go to www.pinkapple.biz to buy

Add caption


2 comments:

  1. Thankyou!! I love the new fabric I have, so gorgeous :) Hope you & your lovely family had a fabulous Easter xx

    ReplyDelete