Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lollipop Markets - February

I was lucky enough to be a stall holder Lollipop Markets again in February, what an amazing, busy day!! So many gorgeous products from lovely stallholders and it was lovely to catch up with the people behind some of my favourite SA businesses (Lulu's Cupcakes, Little Boombalada, Halley Jay, Sonni Lou, MissMouse, ChikkieMoo, Under My Wing, Speckled Egg, Belly Bottom, Gracie Lou).
I have had a fabulous time attending both Mathilda's Markets & Lollipop Markets in the past 12 months but have made the difficult decision to take 12 months off from Adelaide markets this year (well at this stage anyway - I might miss it so much I will have to apply for more later in the year x) I am really going to miss seeing everyone and will miss meeting all of my gorgeous customers in person but I have taken on a couple more stockists this year as well as working part time so am just finding it hard to fit everything in!!

Hope you all had a lovely Easter!


Kathryn xo


Pink Apple Stall

Felt Flowers & Shapes

Brooch Display


Crochet Flowers

1 comment:

  1. We will certainly miss you at the markets - hopefully you can still pop down for some shopping : ) I am hoping to be back for Mathilda's in August & November so might see you then. Happy creating!

    ReplyDelete