Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Studio Bambini

STUDIO BAMBINI


I recently had my first full page ad published, in the 2010 Studio Bambini Directory, how exciting it is to see products that you have made featured in a gorgeous, glossy magazine!! I was so lucky to have the extremely talented Kelly Dyett of Black Sheep Photography (www.blacksheepphotography.com.au) take the photos of her gorgeous nieces.
What was even more exciting than having the ad was Studio Bambini choosing one of ours photos to be on the front cover (top right hand corner). When Kelly phoned me to tell me that the pic was on cover I couldn't believe it - I still can't stop looking at the magazine every chance I get!!




1 comment:

  1. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks
    letture per bambini

    ReplyDelete